Installing the Tropical Liquor DLC
- Copy and paste "xrated.key" into the folder where Tropical Liquor is installed.
- You can find where Tropical Liquor is installed by right-clicking on the game in the Steam window and going to Properties > Local files > Browse local files.
- Once the patch is correctly installed, the side menu on the title screen will now have an H Scene option which you can use to view R18 scenes after they've been unlocked.
- To uninstall the R18 patch, simply go to the folder where Tropical Liquor is installed and delete "xrated.key".
Installing the Blackberry Honey DLC
1. Open up the game folder for Blackberry Honey via Properties. (Alternatively, you can navigate it from the HD.) 2. Open up the DLC download in either WinRar or latest 7zip. 3. In the download, open up the Adult folder, and then open up the folder ...
Installing 9-nine: Episode1 DLC
1. Go to Steam, and right click on 9-nine: Episode 1. Click on Manage then Browse Local Files. You should see something like in Steam, and then: 3. Download the DLC. We recommend opening it in latest 7zip: 4. Per the readme, copy these files into the ...
Installing Nanairo Reincarnation 18+ DLC
NOTE: Bear in mind by installing this, you will lose access to any of the PSVita exclusive content by converting to the 18+ version. 1. Make sure the Steam version is installed. Once so, pull up it's local files. To do so, right click the game, then ...
Installing G-Senjou no Maou 18+ DLC
1. Go to G-Senjou no Maou in Steam, right click on Properties, then Local Files, then Browse Local Files. 2. Your folder should look like this: 3. Open the downloaded archive in 7-zip (if you do not have 7-zip, it is available here: ...
Installing NEKO-NIN exHeart 2 Love +PLUS 18+ DLC
1. Open up Steam, and go to NEKO-NIN exHeart 2 Love +PLUS. Right click it, go to Properties, then Local Files. 2. Click on 'Browse Local Files' 3. Open the downloaded DLC in 7-zip. You should see this: 4. Click on the folder: 5. Copy the contents ...